Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Year Left...

A year sounds like a lot of time, but in the past 636 days I've only managed to check 35 items off my list, and I still have 20 blank spaces on my list where I haven't even thought of a goal. I have a lot of work to do.

On the other hand, several of my goals are "in progress". Here's where we stand:
#6 - I think I'm about half done.
#8 is happening a little bit at a time.
#s 16, 42, 43, and 76 are also all happening a bit at a time. I might resort to NetFlix.
#17 is 79/101 done.
#50 is in progress- I have a tomato plant in a pot in my front yard. It's growing fast, but won't produce tomatos for a few more weeks.
#34 my Dad offered to teach me- he's pretty good at juggling.

Etc., etc.

I'm also re-starting the 365 Day Portrait Challenge today. I got about three days into it the first time, but now that I only have 365 days left, it's time to get serious.

Crunch time!

No comments: