Sunday, September 23, 2007

# 29 Attend Christmas Eve Church Services

Completed December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve might be one of my favorite nights of the year. I enjoy the lead up to Christmas even more than the actual day, and Christmas Eve church services are always so peaceful and lovely. I'd been when I was a kid but I wanted to go again when I could get more out of it, so Mom and I went, along with Grandma and Aunt Betsey and my sister. We sang carols and talked about the message of Christmas, and it was all very nice. I'll definitely try to go again. Also, the candlelight service around Christmastime at Richmond is really nice, so I'll try to get to that since I missed it last year.

1 comment:

susuke said...

hi.i doing a project on christmas which is due in 2 days and never went to church.i doing part on attending church services.could u tell me more details on wa u do?